This website uses its own and third-party “cookies” to improve the functionality of the site and improve navigation through it. The information relating to them is detailed below, in the terms provided in Law 34/2002 of July 11 and subsequent amendments, specifically the one provided in Royal Decree Law 13/2012 of March 30.
What are “cookies”?
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is a unique identifier in the form of a text file that some servers send to the user’s device, which allows recording the user’s performance through the web page, thereby improving the quality of the service and the security of the website. The cookies have an expiration date, which can range from a minimum equivalent to the duration of the session, until a future and determined date from which they will cease to be operative.
Why are they important?
Its importance lies in several reasons that are summarized below in an expository and non-exhaustive way:
- To speed up the operation of the page.
- To improve the adaptability of the web page to the preferences of the user, for example when storing its language.
- To favor the most efficient use of advertising.
Types of cookies used
Below are the cookies whose installation on the user’s computer involves browsing this web page.
This site (http://gioxcat.com) uses the following types of cookies:
- Own cookies (logon, personalization, technical or functional): These facilitate navigation and provide the services requested by the users of the website. They collect technical data and basic and concrete access criteria. They are not permanent, although they may occasionally remain to remember preferences.
- Cookies of Social Network complements: These are used by third parties to manage the exchange on social networks. An example of this use are the links to social networks that allow the sharing of content by GIOXCAT, SL
- Advertising cookies: Its purpose is to display ads in other Internet locations and to be able to offer the most appropriate ads to the interests of users. We use our own and third-party cookies.
What can I do in relation to cookies?
Cookies installed on your computer can be allowed, blocked or deleted by configuring the options of your internet browser. It is possible that some of these actions may unable any of the available services offered by the website.
If you wish to contact us regarding our cookies policy, you can send an email to email@example.com.